30 November 2007

mumbling dork.


Blogging is something I've been really addicted to lately. I know lost of bloggers have been doing this for years but Im sort of new to this thing. Yeah, I have so many blogs all over the cyberspace for a long time but I havent been able to maintain them. Just a post every month or so, really pathetic. Well, honestly I really have a hard time putting my thoughts into words. Even when Im trying to express them verbally my mouth cant keep up with my mind. I would like to think this is due to lack of confidence and not stupidity. So to cure this so called dork syndrome, I decided to be as expressive as I can be. Like speaking up in a discussion. Posting entries to my blog about whats going on with my boring life but mostly about what irritates, excites or makes me laugh. I try to be as candid as I can be,putting to words all the emotion that I feel at the moment though it may not be what Im feeling later.

And at the moment somebody is really annoying me.

Arrrgggghhh. Grabe nakakairita ang pagiging OA niya. Why do all the words that come out of that mouth have to be exaggerated?

I suppose this makes me more of a whiner than a blogger eh? :p