13 November 2007

Sumilon dream.


Sumilon.

Before the year ends,i want to go to Sumilon Island. It's said to be one of Cebu's best kept secrets. An island off south coast of Cebu, I first heard about it on one of the episodes of Sports Unlimited. From that first encounter, I fell in love and made a vow that I will someday bask in its beauty. Haaayy.. Ive been here in Cebu for 4 months now but I have not yet set foot in Sumilon. Its only 3 hours from the city and you would think that I can find the time even just for a day's adventure in the country's first marine sanctuary. But no, I have yet to discover its pristine beauty. I have actually planned on going there 2 months ago with some of my colleagues just for a day trip but the plan had to be shelved because of lack of time. Well I could have gone and be back the same day but I dont want to go alone. It wouldnt be the same going with friends :) So there, the year is closing and I, not sure if my Sumilon dream for 2007 would be fulfilled.