21 November 2007

multiply account.

Ouch. Hahaha. Leche.Hilarious.
I know I sound like a demented girl on top of being such a dork. I was browsing and surfing the net when I came across his blog. I dont think this unlimited access to the cyberspace will go on forever so might as well grab the chance :p. So then, I was browsing through multiply when I realized he does have an account there. Trying with all my damnedest to conjure up om mind the url add(kunwari lang) I finally remembered it. He's got a new profile pic. He actually looked kinda cute on that pic though a bit different without his glasses. And he's with a very pretty girl that I can only assume is his inamorata. Eeekk, what a word. I must admit though, the girl looks very charming and sweet. The latter being Naina's opinion. Yeah she saw the pic too. I actually showed it to her. Hahaha. I find it funny that I felt kilig when I saw them. Hehehe. Good to know he has an excellent taste in women. Now i figured...