30 January 2011

Hopeful and Clueless


Our Boracay trip was canceled because of a not-so-unexpected project at work. I won't lose sleep over it though. Bora will not be going away any time soon and I was not that thrilled to travel anyway, what with the weather these days. I know I'll be hitting Bora's beach soon.

Anyhow, another trip's coming up and I'm pretty excited about this! Take me back in your arms, Manila! I am fervently praying for a very fine weather that weekend. 'Cause we're going to see some hot air balloons baby, and possibly (another fervent prayer) even get to ride on one. I just have so much hope and love for this trip, I hope I won't be disappointed.

====

My heart's in a dilemma these days. I can't remember going through anything like this before, it's so frustrating to be so clueless. Be still, my heart, please.