22 January 2011

Huggables


I've always thought stuffed toys are given to those you hold dear to your heart. And I've never received one before. Usually, family and friends give me practical gifts such as books and other geeky stuff. I'm not complaining, though. Like I always tell those who'd listen, it's the thought that counts. I've always been one of those people who's super appreciative of whatever gift I received. I may be very picky most of the time but if it's something given, mababaw ang kaligayahan ko. But sometimes, it also feels great to receive impractical gift like a stuffed toy, flowers and chocolates. After all, I'll always have the heart of a little girl. :) On my birthday, I received not one, but two huggables! Nevermind though that I kept reminding (read: nagging) friends of how I'd like to get one on Christmas or on my birthday, still they were gifts.

Finally, I now own two stuffed toys, thank you Roan and R.

Meet Sir Lancelot the Mangy Dog and King Arthur the Teddy Bear :)